Alert Message: Anyone, 6 months of age and older, is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Find your nearest vaccination location at
WARNING: Site will be down from 8-12PM CT.
ILogin is now required to access your account. Create your login now to keep your IDES account secure!
Illinois Small Business Advisor
Welcome to the Illinois Small Business Advisor section for IDES, a convenient, quick access point for proposed rules and regulations, changes in requirements, and information on recently adopted legislation that could have an impact on your business. Also see the Labor Laws for Illinois employers.
Proposed Rules and Acts
Public Acts & Amendments
- Unemployment Insurance - Health insurance for domestic partner of retired worker
- Unemployment Insurance exemption for nonresident aliens
- Unemployment insurance treatment of dental, vision and medical flexible spending arrangements under Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Unemployment insurance exemption for agricultural labor
- Unemployment insurance treatment of wages paid by employers with common ownership
- Unemployment insurance exemption for insurance agent
- Unemployment insurance treatment of nonqualified stock options
- Unemployment insurance exemption for life insurance
- Unemployment insurance exemption for nonprofit volunteer
- Unemployment insurance exemption for LLC owner